This is going to be an engaging blog, at the same time full of information. In this short blog, we are going to compare two extremely important digital marketing strategies, benefits of organic marketing and paid marketing. How the former and latter are helping businesses, companies, and organizations to scale their revenue and business.
As a businessman, you are willing to go the extra mile to expand your business. However, before you do that, do you know which marketing strategy is going to bring great results for your business.
Learning about the important digital hacks
With organic SEO, you attract traffic and potential visitors to your business website. The traffic you drive from organic marketing eventually leads to a sale, in turn, an increase in business and revenue. There are multiple ways to gain the attention of customers, including blog posts, Social Media regular updates, etc. Talking about the main objective behind this hack, it helps your build brand awareness.
SEO Statistics for 2021
- About 70% of digital experiences commence with a search engine
- Google leads the search engine market share, holds about 92% of the total search engine share
- About 60% of B2B marketing professionals are of the opinion that SEO and organic traffic facilitate generating higher leads in comparison to other conventional methods
- Around 80% of important sales begin with online research, though sale occurs through a store
- About 70% of digital marketers are of the opinion that SEO results are far better than PPC
- Believe it or not, 75% of people never go past the first page while searching for a product or any kind of information
Examples of the organic marketing
- Unpaid social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.
- Blogs (even this blog you are reading is an organic effort)
- Guest posts
- User-generated content
- Email newsletters
- SEO strategy and hacks
- Online PR and link generation
- YouTube presence
Moving forward, it’s now the turn of another important digital branding hack, paid marketing. In simple words, paid marketing is a business strategy to gain and attract prospects in the quickest way. Under the banner of paid marketing, businesses buy advertising from different channels, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, etc. In short, companies directly target the audience, rather than waiting for traffic to find their product or service organically.
PPC Statistics for 2021
- PPC was among the top three best promotional channels for gaining the high-volume lead
- About 70% of online audience/ users say that it’s easy to recognize paid search ads
- Close to 33% of online shoppers are of the view that like paid search ads as they straightaway answer their needs and requirements.
Examples of the paid marketing
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Ads
- Twitter Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Influencer marketing
Paid marketing/ PPC and Social Media Ads
PPC advertising through social media helps organizations and companies create a medium to engage with their existing and potential customers. Customers share their experiences, inputs, and suggestions about the product/ service they are using. On the basis of engagement, companies often restructure and redesign their deliverables.
The big difference and the benefits of organic marketing and paid marketing
Paid marketing: With paid marketing, you have the competency to micro-target your perfect prospects and reach an audience even those who haven’t heard about your company and product.
Organic marketing: On the other hand, organic marketing help build brand awareness and in turn sales and revenue. Unlike, paid marketing, it is word-of-mouth marketing.
At AarvindDigimark, we are professionally qualified with the deep domain expertise to enable businesses to build the brand. Over the years, combining deep digital branding strategies and emerging technologies, we’ve enabled companies to realize their branding goals.
As a business or celebrity, if you are looking for a reliable partner for organic marketing and paid marketing, then end your search with Arvind Digimark! We will help you to realize your business goals.