Have you come across a banner of a shoe brand and immediately the name of a company with numerous shoe designs crosses your mind? Yes, it’s natural. Without giving emphasis, the name of the company comes forth. In professional terms, it’s called branding. Over the year, the term has grown manifold. It’s one of the significant factors of any business, be it a small manufacturing unit, MNC, or retail company. It’s the commitment of a company to its customers. Anything that communicates about your company is your identity. A few branding company in Ahmedabad are professionally competent to facilitate companies to develop their brand.
It’s a holistic term that comprising a process of developing and creating a strong, positive image about a company or its product in the minds of customers. Numerous elements are part of the process. These include:
- Ethical values
- Consistent values
- Social contribution
An effective brand communication facilitates companies to stand apart from their competitors and create a loyal customer base. At the end of the day, that’s what a company aspires to be.
Before making a deep dive into the crucial subject, it’s pertinent to delve into a few important statistics:
- About 5-7 interactions with a brand are required to leave an impact on people and compel them to remember
- A company only has about 7 seconds to create an impression among its prospective customers
- Around 13% of customers are ready to spend more if they are told that the brand is making a positive turnaround in the ecosystem
- A staggering 70% of customers prefer a brand with brilliant customer support.
- Even in this era of technology, mouth-to-mouth marketing does wonder for numerous companies. About 60% of satisfied consumers are likely to recommend products/ services with their friends and kin
- About 35% of moms are likely to buy a product of a company/ brand liked by other women.
- Around 90% of customers buy from brands that they are following through various channels of social media
- About95% of customers love to connect with brands that are transparent in their business
- Around 85% of shoppers conduct online research about a company before placing their order
What triggers loyalty
Companies galore are working day in, day out to impact purchasing decisions of customers. Loyalty bonuses, branding communication, customer engagement, etc. are receiving prominence these days. There are obvious reasons for companies to emphasize these elements. The higher the loyalty, the better will be the business of a company. So, why do a few companies have a higher loyalty of customers? What are the factors that affect loyalty? Research shows that there are a few important elements that trigger loyalty among customers. These include:
The above-mentioned features are extremely important for brand development. Companies that keep these elements at the core of their business have greater loyalty to customers.
How would you build your brand?
Considering the impact of branding, companies are devising strategies to scale their brand and in turn business. A staggering number of companies have a separate department that looks into image and brand development only. Professionally qualified professionals work in cohesion to build a brand and stay ahead of competitors.
Branding is more than just a logo!
Branding is a long-term process that requires a comprehensive strategy. Successful branding leads to a consistent increase in sales and long-term trustworthy relationships with customers.
If your company hasn’t decided to develop a brand, stop ignoring, before it could prove out to be a disastrous decision.
Aarvind Digimark is a leading company offering a wide range of branding services. Over the years, the Ahmedabad, India based company has helped numerous companies in realizing their branding goals! Let’s connect!