Business in this era of cutthroat market competition is all about branding your Dream Company, product, and services. It’s no more limited to logo, colour combination, and taglines. Truth is, it’s a giant umbrella that comprises plenty of things, including your website, your digital accounts, customer loyalty, and customer engagement among others.
In today’s world driven by technology, customers have plenty of options to access and explore content. As a result, branding has become important. Businesses can’t imagine survival without the emerging hack, sales and promotion are directly connected. Ignoring it could be a disastrous step. Over the years, digital branding platforms have also increased. Emerging technologies are further enhancing the growth of the sector.
Digital branding statistics
Before we explore the important subject, its statistics assume significance. Depending on these statistics, companies plan their branding strategies. Unless you have data, you wouldn’t be able to figure out problems.
- Quality-driven content tempts traffic to a blog by up to 2000%
- As of May 2020, Google had attracted 94% of total organic traffic
- 67% of all Smartphone users relied on Google for various searches
- The search engine is responsible for 93% of all website traffic
- Website load time has to be around two seconds. Anything above the standard time increases bounces rates by up to 50%
- 90% of product/ service searchers don’t have a clear idea about a brand
- Google witnesses about 84, 000 searches per second
- Around 4.57 million people the world over are using some kind of social media
- According to 64% of shoppers, a video on social media had helped them in reaching a decision
- On average, a person spends about 20 minutes on Facebook
- 86% of women use social media to arrive at a decision before shopping
- A shocking 76% of users will leave a video if it begins with an ad before the committed content
- Close to 90% of social media content is being reached using mobile devices
- About 81% of millennials browse Twitter at least once a day
Statistics related to Mobile Marketing
- Digital marketers and advertisers are earmarking 13.5% of the budget into mobile ads
- Apps are being used to search and buy products/ services by 89% of people
- Pinterest is leading the chart for most used mobile social media
- About 83% of people look for an easy to navigate and seamless website experience
Content Marketing Statistics
- Content Marketing helps in fetching three times more leads in comparison to paid search advertising
- About 63% of digital marketers develop content keeping in view the targeted audience and their likes and dislikes and geographic location
- Around 42% of companies have a separate department that looks into content strategy
Well-known digital branding hacks help companies to grow business
Start sponsoring YouTube Videos
More than 5 billion videos are being watched on YouTube every day globally. Large size companies spend millions on ads. You can join hands with influencers. Send them goodies.
Host an event
If you are a small company, trying to launch a product or service, what you can do is launch your product by hosting an event. Introduce events on Facebook, ask acquaintances to share.
Hire social influencers
Celebrities and social media influencers have a massive following on various digital channels. Hiring them could be a game-changer for your business. Hire them and reap the benefits.
Change the name of your company, if it’s not working
Sounds bizarre, but it’s true. If the name of your company, tagline, logo, etc. have failed to erupt response from customers, better change them.
Create the brand of your company
Be hyperactive on various digital channels. Create the brand of your company by posting regularly. Subsequently, you can engage with them. Every engagement has a business prospect.
Align your company’s business goals with a social change
Yes, that’s right. Research on consumers’ behavior found that companies that align their business goals with a social issue attract more prospects in comparison to those who aren’t aligned with social issues.
Give importance to user experience
This is again an important aspect to expand brand awareness. Eventually, customers matter. Provide brilliant user experience leveraging innovative technology. Similar digital branding hacks will lead you towards business goals.
Let’s shine together
At Aarvind Digimark, we are professionally qualified with the deep domain expertise to enable businesses to build the brand. Over the years, combining deep digital branding strategies and emerging technologies, we’ve enabled companies to realize their branding goals.
As a business or celebrity, if you are looking for a reliable branding partner, end your search with Aarvind Digimark!