This is going to be an exciting blog as we are going to focus on the hot topic of branding, how digital marketing is shaping the world of branding, and what is the future of branding with digital marketing.
At the outset, let’s understand the term in layman’s language. In this era of digitalization and ever-rising use of digital channels, if you are not utilizing digital marketing for branding your business, that means, you are still cut off from the brilliant evolution of technology.
Before moving forward and getting deep into the nuances of the significant subject, here is the crystal clear definition of branding.
What is Branding
Branding comprises efforts, processes, and mechanisms that help in giving meaning to a company, its products, and services through developing and creating a brand in consumers’ minds. Branding is anything that defines and identifies your product or service and company in the minds of customers. It is something that is though intangible help you make an impact and win customers’ confidence. Although it is not a visible magic wand, it acts as a magical wand. That’s the influence of branding.
Digital marketing for branding
Do you have any idea why digital marketing for branding is important? Over the years, the internet has evolved as one of the most reliable and productive tools for choosing and buying products and services by millions of consumers.
Statistics and data don’t lie. There are plenty of statistics about social media marketing and digital marketing for branding that further the significance of digital marketing:
- Documentation of strategy help around 315% more in success than no or little documentation
- SEO has been found more effective at driving sales in comparison to PPC (70% versus 30%)
- About65% of all clicks in Google are attributed to one of the first five results
- About 20% of all local searches result in a sale within one day
- Blogs and articles with images gain 94% more views in comparison to content without images
- Customers are 40% more likely to buy and prefer product/ service from a vendor that has tailored around their need
- Video content is 50 times more powerful to drive organic search results than simple and plain text
- About 60% of consumers give more consideration to local search results that are created around images
Benefits of branding with digital marketing
Digital marketing is one of the high-growth industries today as it offers plenty of benefits to businesses, be it a startup or a leading business conglomerate. It meets everyone’s needs. You don’t have to allocate a massive budget to begin your digital marketing journey. Branding started with social media marketing a few years back has evolved substantially with the rise of technology and innovation.
Here are the few key benefits of digital branding:
- Anyone can draw benefit
- Requires low cost
- High return on low investment
- Easy to analyze and measure
- Simple to adjust and restructure
- Easy to share and forward
- Target the targeted audience
- Reach globally at minimum efforts and investment
- Create segmentation
- Greater engagement with customers
Digital marketing is here to stay since it is affordable, measurable, and reliable. As a businessman, what else do you require? If you haven’t started using digital marketing to develop your brand, start using it now.
Let’s join hands for a brighter future
If you are an owner of a small or medium-sized business, like retail, restaurant, budget hotel, manufacturing unit, call center, IT company, etc., then let’s join hands.
At Aarvind Digimark, we are professionally qualified with the deep domain expertise to enable businesses to build the brand. Over the years, combining deep digital branding strategies and emerging technologies, we’ve enabled companies to realize their branding goals.
As a business or celebrity, if you are looking for a reliable local SEO partner, then end your search with Aarvind Digimark! We will help you to realize your business goals.